Administers corporate and plant specific policies relating to all phases of human resources activity. Additionally, this position will administer employee relations, safety, employee training, and recognition programs. The incumbent will serve as an integral part of the Idaho Campus Human Resources Team.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Coach and consult with line management/leaders by recommending, initiating, implementing and interpreting policies and processes to ensure that the management of human assets is carried out in a consistent and equitable manner in order to maintain a productive work environment. Oversee facility performance management and corrective action policies and procedures.
2. Responsible for ensuring positive employee relations. Works collaboratively to properly align practices and systems with employee engagement strategies, maintaining the non-union environment. Must maintain an excellent working knowledge of the employee handbook to safeguard the company's ability to effectively run its operations. Participate in problem resolution, discipline recommendations, and other related activities as required.
3. Administer the selection/staffing process and ensure that hiring and promotional activities are in compliance with Company policy and legal requirements. Ensure compliance state and federal laws. Develop and administer local employee orientation and onboarding.
4. Establish and maintain effective safety and security programs meeting regulatory compliance. Champion safety within the plant environment by making regular safety audits/observations. Provide technical safety expertise to operations management. Ensure that adequate records are maintained. Implement employee training and development initiatives directed toward meeting strategic, compliance, productivity improvement, and employee development goals.
5. Administer salary and benefit processes as needed. Partner with Plant Management to implement and sustain lean manufacturing initiatives and training within the facility. This will require maintaining a presence on the plant floor working with operations employees and management.
6. Plans and executes employee events relevant to benefits, wellness, recognition, training, and community involvement.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field plus a minimum of two years of Human Resources experience.
- PHR or SPHR preferred
- Bilingual Preferred
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Should have knowledge of Human Resource Information Systems; Spreadsheet software, Word Processing software, and experience with ADP is beneficial.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Office Environment
- Required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms; must lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Visit https://baf.applicantpro.com/jobs/3019097 to submit your resume!